Limited Liability Company “WIN partners”, registration number: 40103175108, legal address: Balasta dambis 15, Riga, LV-1048 (hereinafter – WIN partners) has undertaken the obligation to protect the privacy of customers.
WIN partners only collect data that you voluntarily provide, for example, by filling in an application form on the website, applying for a consultation on the choice of a training program or a WIN partner newsletter, a contract.
Our operation on the web takes place in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, as well as the relevant legal acts of the European Union.
1. Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is considered to be information obtained by a WIN partners with the consent of an individual in order to enter into a contract, fulfill the terms of the concluded contract / agreement or to further communicate with this individual.
2. The collection of personal data may take place as follows:
- When filling in the question form on our website, the client indicates – telephone number or e-mail address;
- When applying for newsletter, the customer indicates – e-mail address
- When preparing a draft agreement, we need the following customer data – name, surname, personal identification code, bank account number, address, telephone number;
- When preparing an invoice, we need the following customer data – name, surname, personal identification code, bank account number;
- When providing feedback, the client indicates – name, surname, company name, position
3. Use of the obtained client’s personal data
We use the obtained personal data to inform about upcoming events, answer unclear questions, ensure successful training (prepare an invoice, contract, certificates, name cards).
The Client may at any time refuse to receive the information and re-apply for it by writing to the e-mail email@example.com.
Technical details related to visiting this website are recorded by our internet service provider for statistical purposes. We do not use any information to identify users of the website. Technical details to be recorded:
- visitor’s web server address;
- the previous web page from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used;
- data that indicates the flow of visitors around this web page (such as pages accessed and documents downloaded);
- which web browser the user used.
Customers who want to stop receiving our newsletter can delete their email address from the mailing list at any time (by replying to the received email with STOP!).
By using cookies, we improve your convenience as a user. We collect information about how you use this website, such as how often you visit it and which pages you view. Saved information cannot be linked to any specific person.
4. Changing the obtained customer’s personal data
To identify the client and communicate with him, the personal data obtained can be changed and supplemented by sending information to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WIN partners undertake to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the obtained personal data of the client.
5. Protection of the Client’s personal data
WIN partners takes all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect customers’ personal data. Only authorized persons have access to the data processing and modification functions.
6. Access to customers’ personal data
The Client has the right to receive the following information by submitting a reasoned request in writing:
- what information about the client has been obtained, the source of data acquisition, when the information included in the data has been changed (if the regulatory enactments allow it);
- for what purpose the processing of personal data has been performed, information regarding the recipients of personal data;
- information on whether the data have been processed automatically.
All personal data of customers that have become known during the visit to the WIN partner website and during the training offer is considered to be restricted information.
To protect the client’s interests, we provide:
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- processing of personal data only in accordance with the said purpose and to the necessary extent;
- the type of storage of personal data which ensures the possibility to identify the customer at any relevant moment, which does not exceed the period provided for the originally specified purpose of data processing;
- accurate processing of personal data and their timely updating, correction, or deletion if personal data is incomplete or inaccurate;
- the customer has the right to reasonably request that his personal data be supplemented, corrected, as well as that the processing of personal data be terminated or deleted if they are out of date, incomplete, false, unlawfully processed or no longer for the original purpose of data processing.
8. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill our legal obligation, we may send your personal data to law enforcement authorities, as well as state and municipal authorities upon their request. We may also send your personal data to law enforcement agencies, as well as state and local government agencies, to defend your legal interests by drafting, submitting and defending legal claims.
If you believe that by processing your personal data, WIN partner violates your rights and interests in accordance with regulatory enactments, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv).
If you attend events organized by WIN partners and do not want to be photographed or filmed, please let us know in advance.
Information updated on 28.03.2021